Why you should wash your face with sponges



Over the years I have tried many textures of cleansers and brushes to clean my skin, always hoping to find the perfect result. Out of all these products, one simple thing stood out.

I had tried face brushes first, which were pricey and didn't have enough friction or didn't absorb water to lather the soap. Then there's facial loofahs but needless to say these are very harsh on the skin. So what about classic wash cloths? Well, those are rough too, drip everywhere and aren't very hygenic.

Then I discovered face sponges and realised they were all I ever needed in a face cleanser. Here are some of the advantages of face sponges:

- they're natural

- they absorb water

- they make the products lather

- can be used as a warm or cold compress too

- they're very cheap and easy to find

- they are softer than most tools and more intense than most cosmetics

- you don't have to dry it, just squeeze well and let air dry

Those are all terrific reason to use facial sponges. I recommend natural sponges like these Appearus Natural Face Sponges that come in a pack of 50. You can find more information on the link.



I also recommend using the face sponges in combination with a gentle but effective cleanser that promises to remove dirt and oils while maintaining moisture.

Reacties

Populaire posts