Gliss Kur Ultimate Oil Elexir Serum review



I've tried everything to make my hair shine: expensive hair products, glosser, hair spray, protecting spray, serums, elexirs, nothing ever seemed to work.

So I decided to try a fine oil serum and I found the Gliss Kur Ultimate Oil Elexir Serum. I'm not sure why it's called both elexir and serum but I'll leave that question for now. What attracted me instantly were the beautiful gold particles in the bottle. Schwarzkopf promises repair of hair structure, shine and nourishment. The good news is it is mostly meant to be used on dry hair.



I applied the serum to my long, curl but dry, damaged and frizzy hair. I noticed a very fine, shimmery mist landed on my hair like a cloud. My brown hair got a nice glow instantly. I sprayed a lot of times, to get every lock of hair, and mostly focus on my ends. My hair looks more shiney now overall. It looks healthy and luxurious. My curls stay maintained. My hair feels like it has more body. It looks kind of sexy. It looks more supple and bouncy. I love the product! No rinsing, no washing, no drying, just spray it on when the hair looks dry.

If you're like me and you have long hair that you like to curl, straighten, dye, or it just looks very dry and stiff ofter washing, like mine (like, it looks like stiff straws picked from a field), I very much recommend this! It costs 10 euros and it's available in the drugstore now. Hope I gave you a nice tip!

Reacties

  1. hey, in my country that ultimate oil elixir serum costs 3 euros. Is it fake?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Populaire posts