I tried the Color Refresher by Syoss in Brown

I love dying my hair from time to time as a brunette. Sometimes I like to be a bit more light and sometimes I am in a darker mood. Whatever the case is, hair dye fades quickly, so it's nice to not have to dye it again so fast and to have a product that can refresh your hair, that way you can retouch it yourself.

So I spotted this Syoss Color Refresher in Brown, which revives dull color, makes hair shine, evens out the outgrown and the dyed parts and even covers grey hair.

This is a mousse, by the way, and in order to use it you have to shake it well and apply it to towel dry hair. Then you let it sit for 3 minutes and rinse. The bottle can be used 3 times, the color can survive a few washes.

My personal thoughts on this color refresher are that my hair comes out clean and fresh, and that there was no dripping during work-in time. I found that the mousse also doesn't stain my hands. But at the same time this was a warning that this dye wouldn't last very long on hair. It did make it a lot more shiney! However, it didn't actually improve the actual color itself. It didn't even cancel out the tiny difference in shade between my natural brown and dyed brown hair. My dyed part still had a slightly more redish undertone. Also, when I rinsed out the product, the water looked more red than brown.

All in all my conclusion is that you are better off using a blue toning shampoo like Fanola No Orange or just dye your hair in your favourite color.

Reacties

Populaire posts