People are raving about this dupe for the $ 70 Neostrata Rejuvenating Glycolic Peel Pads

Thinking of bying peeling pads to exfoliate your delicate skin for a younger appearance? Wait before you spend hundreds of euros for no reason. There are plenty of peeling pads out there containing glycolic acid that do not come at such high price.

Technically you could make glycolic peel pads at home. Soak cotton disks in glycolic acid serum and exfoliate the skin with them. There are also plenty of face scrubs with glycolic acid available. Glycolic acid has the power to renew the surface of the skin by removing the top layers of dead skin cells. Plenty of fruits contain this acid, including pineapple.

If you prefer the convenience of ready made peeling pads, then we can recommend the Pacifica Brightening Peel Pads, that come at $15.

Thiese peel pads are formulated with a high concentration of Vitamin C and glycolic acid, and the collection is designed to amp up your glow, combat dullness and uneven tone. Customers are raving about these peeling pads, claiming:

'I have rosacea and extremely sensitive skin. This product allows me to thoroughly cleanse and resurface my skin with the irritation. I typically use this twice a week for an overall glow at night and then I layer on moisturizer. When I wake up, my skin is completely even toned! Love it!' - Kourtney Hughes

'I'm absolutely in love with this product. I always worry about trying new skincare products out because my skin breaks out easily. I was looking for a simple chemical exfoliant and this works beautifully! i wipe my face, wait a minute, and put moisturizer on before bed. When i wake up, my face is bright and glowing!' - Tessa

Reacties

Populaire posts